Monday, February 14, 2011

WHAT I MISS ABOUT KUCHING




1. I miss hanging out with my friends. We use to hang out for many hours and talking about life, history, experience and future. Girl maybe thinking we talk about that everytime but that is so not true. I'm looking forward for this everytime I'm in kuching.

2. Long hour sleeping. Although I resided at KL now for more than 2 years now and luckily I'm with her, I always like to hibernate when I'm at my parents home in Kuching. I guess that the way I releasing all my negative energy, by hibernation!!hehe..

3. Mi Jawa and Tapai. Those are 2 menu that I like to eat while in Kuching. I tasted both dishes here, but it feel weird and not the same.

4. Fishing with my bro. I love fishing although I'm not very good at it. The experience with fishing is something that you must feel yourself because it can not be describe in words. Although it sound bored, but for those who have doing it, they know the thrill of it.

5. Teasing and make my mom and sis anoyed with me. hahaha. Can be explained!!

Kuching are quite something. The specialty is undescribeable (it that are word!!) but you have to live there to feel it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment