Monday, January 31, 2011

EMMETIONS HITCH THEORY

These few days I'm feeling like putting few new entrees in my blog. However due to the dryness of ideas, I stop while I'm typing and erase the entree.

However, tonite I wanna reveal my Emmetion Hitch Theory. The name of the Theory is duplicate based on one of my favorite movie Hitch. I'm sure for all who have watch the Movie, will find Hitch is quite interesting.

This Entree is all about tackling the heart of the girl you love. Please be reminded, the theory is applicable only for boy to tackle girl, and not the opposite.

The Theory.

1. Always remember, you can make any girl to fall in love with you. Only single, and not in any kind of relationship girl is applicable. The ingredients to make it a success are your kindness, sweetness and most important your braveness (not sure whether it a english word) at the climax of the process. Show your sweetness and kindness towards her slowly and then rapidly but remember not for going 100% at all time.

2. Still remember the Ogif Graph??? Your sweetness and kindness must be same with the graph!!

Will be continued, please read previous article to give you view on how it should be done.(just a part of it)

No comments:

Post a Comment