Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TRIBUTE TO GRANDMA

She was a silent ladies, but when she spoke nobody dare to deny her,
She was so kind and loving, the way she showed it, you never forget her,

She will give you the things you need, how did she know shall make you wonder,

She a beautiful lady, I will miss her forever..

She always cooked deliously, even it was just a simple dish,
Her 'Ayam Masak Kicap', you will say can I have more please,
Caring & loving her more, is my only wish,
This is the story of the women i really miss


Never saw her cry, but you can see the pain in her eye,
It hard to see her smile, but you always knew she love you till the day she die,
Crying hard in my heart, no I tell you no lie,
Giving everything for her, that what i will try,

She always prepared, even when she left us, everything was smooth and make we wonder,
Her face was bright and her smile make me tear,
Al-Fatihah & Doa, all I can give to her,
I always always knew Allah will be with her...


Al-Fatihah to Allahyarhammah Timah Omon...

2 comments:

  1. mek doakan ur grandma akan sejahtera sentiasa...
    Al-Fatihah...
    same goes to my granny...
    its true...
    they r the sweetez thing dat happen to us...
    n ur sweet grandma bring d sweet u...
    n sweet u as a fwen...
    salam ngan mem... ^_^

    ReplyDelete