Sunday, January 23, 2011

WHOLESALE FOR BUSINESS - WFB101

To:

Person Who 'Merantau' At KL

Dear You,

It seem I been here in KL for 2 years already and I am seeing a lot of oppurtunity to making extra cash. I love to shop, & using shopping as a part time job is crazily fun!! We should use these opportunity since KL, Lembah Klang generally has a lot of Wholesale Market.

For that purpose, these Weekend I'm planning a site visit to Wholesale Market at KL. The Site Visit will comprises visiting to three places (Maybe, if time stand still!!) which are :-

  • GM Chow Kit (H/Bag, Accessories, Watch, Tudung, ETC)
  • Jalan Kenanga (H/Bag, Accessories, Fabric, Blause, ETC)
  • GM Klang (Same as Above)
For those are interested please contact me, hehe, fee are RM 20 (you dont pay to me, pay my makan).heheheh.

TQ !!
GM Chow Kit

GM Klang

2 comments: