Thursday, February 10, 2011

THE ENTREE WITH NO TITLE

She is the one that brought me there. I'll never do it before, and I never wanted to. She persuaded me and she succeed...

I guess it will be my hardness time being with her. I don't know whether I want to do this or not. Yet, I'm not feeling like doing it right now. Huh help me!!!

Now, I'm addicted!! Time to time, I wanna do it again and again. Time and place shall not be problem to me. Uhh!! I'm addicted.

I can't wait for tonight. I wish it to happen right now. I want it so much. Beside doing it with her is the best that I can wish. I can't wait!!!

How I'm gonna do it tonight. Immediately fast?Or maybe I go slow and rapidly after?Should I go for hard first or doing it smoothly. Oh!! I wish I perform well tonight!!

Oh!! Cant wait! I'm so impatient!!

Oh I wish I can Karok(karaoke) right now!!

P/s : How many of you guys that thinking of something else while ready this entree, be frank!!


No comments:

Post a Comment