Tuesday, February 1, 2011

GENIUS OR HARDWORKING???

Back to campus years, I still can remember one of my best friend using his brilliant genius brain to play around with the University and Education system. Just by thinking about it make me laugh hard and wondering if i could do the same.

In my opinion there a few type of student which are :-

1. The Genius
Those are they student who would not have to study hard to get good grades at the end of semester. I wish I could be these kind of student, but too bad I`m not.

2. The Hardworking Brilliant
I think I'm in this class of student. You will excel in exam as along as you study (last minute study). You will excel with higher mark if you study earlier and failing or passing at 50-60 marks if not studying. hehehe

3. The Hardworking Ants
Those student under this class have to study all the time if they want to get good grade and studying on spot question shall not helping if the question does not present in the exam. To appreciate these class, the are those two classes above refer for note and practise question/papers.

4. The Lazy Grasshopper.
They does not study, not to say that they are genius or brilliant, but the rely definately on the fate.

Thus this 4 classes of student does not reflecting on their future. The future are more dependable on the human skills, braveness to take risk and luck of course!! TQ


No comments:

Post a Comment